DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Buying a Mavic Pro?

Boog0822

Reactions
Currently, where is the best place to buy a Mavic Pro? I recently sold my P3S and I'm now looking to upgrade. I've read of the lengthy wait times on orders. So what does everyone think?

Sent from my SM-N920P using MavicPilots mobile app

Currently, where is the best place to buy a Mavic Pro? I recently sold my P3S and I'm now looking to upgrade. I've read of the lengthy wait times on orders. So what does everyone think?

Sent from my SM-N920P using MavicPilots mobile app

Just order from DJI. They announced this week that the backorders have been cleared & they're shipping new orders within 7 - 10 days.

For those sellers who can manage to get stock in, they come and go quickly. Unless you can find a Mavic in stock somewhere, I'd say the DJI Store is currently the best place to purchase from since they are advertising a 7-10 business day ship date.

agree with above...currently DJI is your most secure bet unless you find one in stock somewhere.

I ordered from amazon on the 3rd... do you guys think i should cancel it and re-order thru dji direct or is amazon a good enough vendor im safe? Amazon lists 2/10/17 as the new mavic release date :/ cancel? Reorder? I tried call dji but cant talk to anyone. Also i cant find this new advertised mavic shipping guaranty u guys speak of and i have the dji store app

really your call at this point unless you can get some confirmation from Amazon on delivery date that issuer than what you can get from DJI....

really your call at this point unless you can get some confirmation from Amazon on delivery date that issuer than what you can get from DJI....

Ordered mine from Maplins in the UK last week and it came in two business days

I live near Swindon, UK. It came from Maplins Rotherham I believe. I ordered it on 29th Dec and had a dispatched message on the 30th which I didn't really believe after seeing so many posts where people have been waiting months. Due to the weekend and new year holiday it came on the 3rd which is actually two business days. Incredible really, maybe I was just lucky. If you are still waiting go on the site and get the product code and phone up Maplins and order.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Schmidteh121