DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Buying Mavic Pro From Hong Kong

SadiqZainal

Reactions
Dear all,

I am new to this forum and I have yet to own a Mavic Pro. I am going to Hong Kong and Shenzhen for work on the 2nd week of April. Was wondering if that is the cheapest place for me to buy a Mavic Pro + Fly More Combo or would it be cheaper to go to Shenzhen to buy?

Please advise. COZ I CANT WAIT TO GET MY HANDS ON A MAVIC PRO and join you guys!!!

Cheers

SZ

Somewhat dated: Where to buy DJI Mavic pro in a physical store in Hong Kong There are Apple Stores in Hong Kong but can't tell you if they carry DJI. Found this as well:

DJI FLAGSHIP STORE, HONG KONG CAUSEWAY BAY

The DJI Hong Kong Flagship Store is located in Causeway Bay on Hong Kong island. The 10,000 square-feet store features DJI’s full range of consumer and enterprise products, flying areas, experience zones, and inspirational photos from aerial photography community SkyPixel. On the building façade is an animated display highlighting scenes of life with a DJI drone and the instantly recognizable shapes of the drones themselves. Pre-sales email: [email protected]

The reported price is 9,999HKD for the FlyMore Combo

Dear all,

I am new to this forum and I have yet to own a Mavic Pro. I am going to Hong Kong and Shenzhen for work on the 2nd week of April. Was wondering if that is the cheapest place for me to buy a Mavic Pro + Fly More Combo or would it be cheaper to go to Shenzhen to buy?

Please advise. COZ I CANT WAIT TO GET MY HANDS ON A MAVIC PRO and join you guys!!!

Cheers

SZ
cheapest place to buy a mavic ( and components..) is CHINA.. i already compared all the prices !! is better than Hong Kong.. unless you have USD then (due to exchange rate) In Hkg might still be a good price for you!

Dear all,

Cheers

SZ
You can always getting a better deal in HK. When you are in HK. Search again under Yahoo. com.hk, you will be amaze how much can you save. If you can wait, the Mavic Pro Platinum is coming out. I will gert this one but will be a little more expensive. You can get a even better deal with the Mavic pro.

I found China slightly cheaper and its about half price compared to the UK for drone and accessories, my advice buy lots of accessories like batteries if you can you'll double you money, wish I had, didn't think about it until I got back

Somewhat dated: Where to buy DJI Mavic pro in a physical store in Hong Kong There are Apple Stores in Hong Kong but can't tell you if they carry DJI. Found this as well:

DJI FLAGSHIP STORE, HONG KONG CAUSEWAY BAY

The DJI Hong Kong Flagship Store is located in Causeway Bay on Hong Kong island. The 10,000 square-feet store features DJI’s full range of consumer and enterprise products, flying areas, experience zones, and inspirational photos from aerial photography community SkyPixel. On the building façade is an animated display highlighting scenes of life with a DJI drone and the instantly recognizable shapes of the drones themselves. Pre-sales email: [email protected]

The reported price is 9,999HKD for the FlyMore Combo

Hi Robert,

I'm interesting to buy MPP from Hong Kong with shipping option to Australia however DJI Hong Kong wont ship to overseas even US.
I would appreciate if you can please share your resource or any valid site for shipping to here.

Thanks in advanced,

Sam

I only posted the information. I don't work for DJI. Sorry. Not sure it you have access to LAzada, but they sell DJI products and accessories. They might ship to you. Check.

I only posted the information. I don't work for DJI. Sorry. Not sure it you have access to LAzada, but they sell DJI products and accessories. They might ship to you. Check.
Thanks Robert. I'll check

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
skyscansurveys