DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

By the forest and by the sea...

FlaFla

Reactions
EDIT: 3rd video below
Hi !
I've made my two first flights and videos.
The first flight was in the forest:

The second one by the sea in Normandy (France):

Please feel free to criticize so I can improve my technique. Second video is in my opinion less dynamic...
Thanks for watching

Last edited:
If those were REALLY your very first flights I must say you were WAY braver than me. I would have found a very large and flat area with no obstructions to do my first flight.
Nice videos
Thanks

Hi,
Thank you BerndM !

Yes, the forest is my very first fly with a drone ! I chose the forest to avoid people, but little scared of hitting something, and I chose large area for landing/takeoff....
To say the truth, I was very stressed during the first minutes =)
As you can see, I was much higher than the trees to avoid any crash. I don't know if I'm braver, perhaps I'm just careless ! lol

Last edited:
Lovely movies mate, pretty well done! Would you care to share the name of the village in the Normandie movie?

Lovely movies mate, pretty well done! Would you care to share the name of the village in the Normandie movie?
Hi,
Of course I can !
The village is Veules-les-Roses Google Maps
There are other things to see and film in this place, but I was too short on time ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: JoostGT3
Hi, I've made my 3rd fly and video...
I had very big problems with DJI4GO app... so I bought Litchi...
Also, I need to change the auto exposure settings, it's making exposure changing when I don't want to on certain scene ;)

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada