DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

C1 and C2 slow response

I have C1 mapped to camera up/down and yes, it sometimes takes 5-10s for it to react.. usually by then I'm already tilting the gimbal manually so it ends up sending it back to where I started.. annoying as hell.

Does anyone here experience a slow response from c1 and c2?

Yes. I had that problem when I upgraded the firmware. C2 seemed to behave ok, but c1 would sometime be pressed, nothing happen, and then 90 seconds later it would activate. My c1 was camera forward/down so I'd be flying along, forgetting I pushed c1 a minute or two ago, and suddenly the camera pans down.

I downgraded to .400 firmware and the issue instantly went away. I haven't tried upgrading to .600 so no idea if that "fixes" the issue or not. But I'm staying with .400 for now anyway.

Reactions: EsiMavic
I have C1 mapped to camera up/down and yes, it sometimes takes 5-10s for it to react.. usually by then I'm already tilting the gimbal manually so it ends up sending it back to where I started.. annoying as ****.
That is what i experienced :(

No, its instant on mine.

I have C1 as up/down , C2 as focus

It's instant for me while I test it on the ground but then it picks up the delay while flying.. happened on 0.550 and 0.600

Reactions: EsiMavic
Odd, I have not tried at a few thousand meters away but at 1,000 it is still instant.

instant on mine.....I would recommend refreshing the firmware or down grading if that doesn't help.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000