DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

calibraion of forward sensors--Help!!

romarnv

Reactions
I flew this morning, on the third battery got a warning sensors need calibration. Tried the go app out in the field 12 times, it failed. Dji assistant 2 does not recognize the Mavic. All connections are good, do not have a menu on the left side of the window like I have seen on other demonstrations. Have reinstalled assistant 2 a couple of times, no luck. I'm running windows 7. All help will be appreciated, I want to fly.

Thanks.

Robert

I flew this morning, on the third battery got a warning sensors need calibration. Tried the go app out in the field 12 times, it failed. Dji assistant 2 does not recognize the Mavic. All connections are good, do not have a menu on the left side of the window like I have seen on other demonstrations. Have reinstalled assistant 2 a couple of times, no luck. I'm running windows 7. All help will be appreciated, I want to fly.

Thanks.

Robert
If you do a search for sensor calibration you will find many quality threads that solve just this problem, good luck. Typically it is an issue with an unsigned driver.
Regards,
-d.

Thanks.

Robert
Try this post
Sensor calibration
Regards,
-d.

Thanks for the assistance, after hours of fiddling I tried a different cable & used the screen on my laptop (it didn't like my extension monitor). Thanks again, if it wasn't for you guys, I may still be using a cable and monitor the MP didn't like.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000