DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Camara signal loss during mid flight?

Luhanvdl

Reactions
Has any body experienced camara signal loss, well you loose picture and all app functions, but still able to fly and RTH...its happend on previous and current firmware, i did notice disconnecting and reconnecting the iphone from the remote it goes back to normal, but the blackout sometimes comes again, surely not normal...
Has anybody have advise on this issue?

Possibly a bad cable. I've had this happening recently with an iPhone 6s....unplugging the cable from the micro usb port and connecting from the usb port on the bottom of the controller sorted it out. May not be the answer for you, but worth a try.

Possibly a bad cable. I've had this happening recently with an iPhone 6s....unplugging the cable from the micro usb port and connecting from the usb port on the bottom of the controller sorted it out. May not be the answer for you, but worth a try.

Thanks , gonna try it out the next few flights...

My advice would be to not fly too far away from you while you figure it out....

Yip, the first time i was about 400m away in the bush,and had all of the suden lost signal, and had no clue where it was for a while ... luckily the RTH worked.. thanx

I recently ordered a backup cable just in case. its good to have the option of using the regular usb on the bottom as well.

I had this on my first flight. I rebooted the mavic and remote, and it did the same again. So I rebooted the phone and realised wifi was on so turned that off and it was fine. Not sure if that was just a coincidence or if the phone wifi was interfering

After connecting RC Drone and App put phone into Airplane mode, make sure all other apps are not running in background.
I also tend to use the USB connection on bottom of controller, seems to be a bit more secure, if you do that make sure the side cable is disconnected from the controllers socket. Otherwise it affects the RC.

I had this happen to me once and freaked out, turns out my S6 Edge is due for a change. I used my iPad with no issues at all.

260b94a7ad6410f10a5f057e6e729440.jpg

Got this once. Screen pixleated then the screen lost all controls. Controller still worked, so I flew her back home. Luckily it was within line of site.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jamoke