DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Camera angle changed in flight

Blind T

Reactions
Yesterday was windy and I kept getting "High Winds" warnings. But the MP was handling it fine and I was getting cool shots.
Right when the low battery alarm started beeping, the camera angle turned to the side. It was hard getting it to fly back to me, but I did. I changed the bat and it worked fine.
Do you think wind could knock the gimbal sideways?

What firmware are you on ? After upgrading to .900 my gimbal will do that after about 10 minutes if recording in 4k . There are several reports of this behavior . I just switched back to recording in 2.7k and all is fine or you can stop the recording after a few minutes and start it again and it does ok in 4k .

What firmware are you on ? After upgrading to .900 my gimbal will do that after about 10 minutes if recording in 4k . There are several reports of this behavior . I just switched back to recording in 2.7k and all is fine or you can stop the recording after a few minutes and start it again and it does ok in 4k .
Thanks Ryd, I think I was doing extended filming at the time. My kid just drove my truck away with my gimbal clamp on the back. Any ideas?
Nice bikes btw.

Hmmmm - I flew my first Litchi mission today and at a corner the gimbal went straight down and stayed there, however I wasn't recording.
Sound like the same issue?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Glenn-S