DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

camera gimbal obstruction restarting (gimbal overloaded) help pls

I'm having this same issue. I brought it to a local repair shop but they haven't been able to fix it yet:

I have the same issue.. 1st its having jello effect in the footage, then the camera start crazy when start up.. sometime camera freeze cannot turn up and down.. n one day i cannot fly my mavic cause by gimbal obtructed or overload warning..

for my case, i found solution, its back to normal after i replace the ribbon cable inside the gimbal.. maybe its cause by the ribbon cable easily get torn or burn(some said because forget to remove gimbal safety stopper) .

1st try to disconnect n connect the ribbon cable connector. If still not ok, replace the ribbon cable with new one(beware do it gently coz its easily to break)...so i hope , it will help ..

*maybe some cases will solve, i cannot guarantee..but as i said, at least its work for me, and maybe can give some idea to solve this problem*

If u get great after sales service and u dont need it urgently, so better go for warranty..

if u want to fix it fast and dont want to wait or your after sales service soo horrible n always make excuses to claim warranty.. try replace the ribbon cable..

*you can get the cable in ebay by searching mavic gimbal ribbon cable.instruction to do it, u can find it at youtube..

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gfusato