DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

camera i-phone problems

Chris W Davis

Reactions
HELP---third flight with my Mavic-pro. No veiw on my i-phone only location. Saying something about wi-fi but I'm in a field. Camera comes on in the house and drive(wi-fi area). Had it on for a while in the field but went off.It has recorded flights because I've eventually downloaded them, which i couldn't see until Igot the SD-card out and eventually downloaded it.

Reactions: QuackerDamus
HELP---third flight with my Mavic-pro. No veiw on my i-phone only location. Saying something about wi-fi but I'm in a field. Camera comes on in the house and drive(wi-fi area). Had it on for a while in the field but went off.It has recorded flights because I've eventually downloaded them, which i couldn't see until Igot the SD-card out and eventually downloaded it.
Some people have had luck uninstalling and reinstalling DJI GO4.
Regards,
-d.

Reactions: Chris W Davis
Never thought of that. Cheers I'll try.
The more apps you can turn off (WiFi, Bluetooth) or disable and the more features you can turn off the more processing power your device will have, also some have turned off "cache video recording" to improve performance; however if you do that and crash you will not have a video record on your phone of where it when down (if you crash.)
Regards,
-d.

The wifi warning about using cellular data for the map almost always pops up.

There's no need to close apps on your iPhone, it's not an android and can handle having every app open while running the dji app. I do not close any apps and I've never had a problem.

Which cable connection are you using? The standard one that plugs in to the left side of the controller? If you're using a longer one plugged into the middle connection below the controller, make sure you unplug the connection on the left of the controller.

I've had the issue a couple of times. Switching to Airplane mode fixes it.

Funny it's doesn't happen every time. I assume it has something to do with interference.

Cheers all.Turned everything off and it worked. I'll turn one thing at a time to find out which is the problem. Also re downloaded the app. ps-how do I get the sound back.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahb