DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Camera is jerky while filming. Please help!

bmwm2

Reactions
I flew yesterday and recorded a video. During the flight I noticed some jerkyness in the camera. It was not smooth and it translated to the video footage when I downloaded it. I posted it on YouTube and this is the link for the video.

I was using the original DJI app and not the DJI 4.0. What could be the problem. I never expierenced this with my phantom 3. Any help would be appreciated?? I realized after filming that I should have used the new DJI app instead of the old one.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

It won't be app related, it looks like it's somehow skipping a few frames.
Format the card and/or try another fast SD card?
Have you previously rendered out video without jumps because there are some pitfalls there.

It's my first use with the mavic. I just tried a different sd card and still same result. I'm actually seeing all this skipping during flight

It's my first use with the mavic. I just tried a different sd card and still same result. I'm actually seeing all this skipping during flight

Watching your video I noticed that the horizon is tilted. Try calibrating your gimble. Also, another youtube video shows the same thing and he corrects it with software.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Schmidteh121