DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Camera Sensor Problem, DJI very dissapointed solution, beware !

gregoriuserwin

Reactions
Hi i'm from Indonesia, my Mavic have a black spot on below right side, is this dusty sensor of the camera or others camera problem?
Here the camera result.
I've contact DJI for replacing my Mavic, but they say it must to send first to DJI Hongkong for checking, then be repaired not replacing the unit, it very dissapointing solution.
I say to DJI, if i send the unit to Hongkong, and then they send it back to me, it's very difficult situation with Customs Regulation in my country, but DJI still whit the states that is cannot to be replaced with new units.
Not respect with the DJI, very disappointing !
I think DJI just nice on their ads only, but very bad and disappointing service !!!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-04-14 at 9.56.02 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2017-04-14 at 9.56.02 PM.jpg
    522.4 KB · Views: 50
  • Screen Shot 2017-04-14 at 10.02.31 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2017-04-14 at 10.02.31 PM.jpg
    427.6 KB · Views: 49
definitely dust, but the camera enclosure is completely sealed, so this probably warrants a warranty replacement.

Maybe a third party can open it and clean it up, but it's dangerous and can cause problems with warranty.

DJI doesn't really repair things uniformly, but always replaces units and then refurbishes the bad ones.

definitely dust, but the camera enclosure is completely sealed, so this probably warrants a warranty replacement.

Maybe a third party can open it and clean it up, but it's dangerous and can cause problems with warranty.

DJI doesn't really repair things uniformly, but always replaces units and then refurbishes the bad ones.

Thank you for information, but the problem to send the mavic to DJI Hongkong is about customs regulation in my country, if individuals like me bring in goods from abroad, the customs will charge a very expensive tariff, and this makes me confused. why DJI doesn't want to know ?,
Whereas the solution of replacement of new units can be done by local dealers in Indonesia where i bought Mavic, they provided send me the new one if i've got approval for replacement of new units from DJI, but once again DJI say's they can't do that, would you help me what to do ?
Thanks for your helpfull adviced.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dronewithdeshaun