DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Camera stopped. Plz help

937Ron

Reactions
Any help on this would be appreciated. I dropped my drone from about 2 feet off the ground and now my camera stopped working. when I initialize the Drone the gimbal does it's normal function and for just a slight second I get a picture on my DJI Go app but then it goes black. I removed the camera and gimbal assembly check the ribbons all the connections reassembled everything appears to be in good working condition. I contacted DJI support, they suggested that I do an IMU and a gimbal Recal. I did these things but still nothing. Please help I'm at a loss

Try this. Turn on your controller and wait a few seconds. Turn on the Mav. Dont connect your phone yet. Wait until Mavic connects to controller and you get telemetry on the controller. Plug in phone. Open DJI Go. Do you get a picture even for a split second?

Negative. The only time that picture flashes up is immediately after the gimbal finishes its dance. So I've tried it both ways before and after connecting to the app and it only occurs upon the startup of the drone

So what you are doing is starting your controller, connecting your phone, opening DJI Go, then starting the Mavic? Then you get a flash of video then nothing? Are you getting exposure readings, etc on your phone from the camera after it goes black? Did you try turning the right scroll wheel on the controller after it goes black?

I've tried every combination of the app the drawing and the controller all to the same results and yeah I've adjusted the values on the wheel. still same result

I had to put it away for the night. It's better that way. LOL. Tomorrow I'll put a picture up here of what it looks like on the screen. Hope to hear back from you then. Thank you for your help

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
valter123