DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Can ATTI mode be turned off?

S

Skyhawk

Hi All,

Is it possible to turn ATTI mode off on the Mavic? My Mavic shows it is always in ATTI mode and as such I am unable to select any other flight mode. I have done searches on this and it would seem that ATTI mode comes on automatically when GPS signal is lost but my Mavic stays constantly in ATTI mode even with strong GPS signal.

ATTI mode cannot be manually enabled/disabled. It's very odd that it's on all of the time. Did you check out your flight logs to see if they indicate what is happening? You can upload and view them here. If you need an opinion on them, please post a link to at least one of your logs here.

Reactions: SteveCA
ATTI mode cannot be manually enabled/disabled. It's very odd that it's on all of the time. Did you check out your flight logs to see if they indicate what is happening? You can upload and view them here. If you need an opinion on them, please post a link to at least one of your logs here.

I have not checked them yet but I will, I thought maybe there was something that could be switched off or on that I had overlooked.

I was just reading the manual and it does say that the P mode is locked by default regardless of switch position and to enable multiple flight modes you have to go to camera view, switch on multiple flight modes, then toggle the flight mode switch. However I am not sure that this will affect the ATTI mode problem I have.

However I am not sure that this will affect the ATTI mode problem I have.
It won't. Your Mavic should only be flying in ATTI mode if it's not able to connect to enough GPS satellites or it's experiencing some kind of issue with the compass.

Reactions: jos houben
It won't. Your Mavic should only be flying in ATTI mode if it's not able to connect to enough GPS satellites or it's experiencing some kind of issue with the compass.

Hmm that is what I thought. I have done a compass cal and the status shows all good but I think I will do another one when I get home in the morning. I am on night shift so cannot check anything at the moment.

Well I checked my flight data logs this morning and it shows that it believes that it is in P-GPS mode with 16 to17 satelites active for my flights yet the RC also shows ATTI mode active and when I try to change flight modes I get the warning message saying unable to select other flight modes due to ATTI mode active. I have linked the latest flight data.

Also unlike my other flights this time when I tried to auto land the mavic did not respond and I had to do a forced landing.

Phantom Log Viewer - PhantomHelp.com

Well I checked my flight data logs this morning and it shows that it believes that it is in P-GPS mode with 16 to17 satelites active for my flights yet the RC also shows ATTI mode active and when I try to change flight modes I get the warning message saying unable to select other flight modes due to ATTI mode active. I have linked the latest flight data.

Also unlike my other flights this time when I tried to auto land the mavic did not respond and I had to do a forced landing.

Phantom Log Viewer - PhantomHelp.com
Can you also try to upload you flight log with healthy drones?

Hi All,

Is it possible to turn ATTI mode off on the Mavic? My Mavic shows it is always in ATTI mode and as such I am unable to select any other flight mode. I have done searches on this and it would seem that ATTI mode comes on automatically when GPS signal is lost but my Mavic stays constantly in ATTI mode even with strong GPS signal.
Check if you've accidentally flipped the sport mode switch on the right side of the controller. If not, reset the controller and the app and you should return to normal operations.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
motiongraphics50