DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Can I use nividia shield tablet k1

wrathofkhan

Reactions
As the Mavic does not have a HDMI output I was wondering if anyone knows if the nividia shield tablet k1 will work ok with the RC unit so that I can use the HDMI out to work with my Avegant Glyph goggles.

Yes, but you're going to see the same view as on your mobile device.

A mounting solution for the NVidia K1 tablet to the controller may be a bit akward.

Until Lichti is updated to support the Mavic Pro. Then First Person View could be enabled through Lichti's Flight modes and you would have a more immersive experience. I understand that they are working diligently to support the Mavic Pro.

They (developers of the Lichti app) posted on their Facebook page that if it was up to them then Lichti would already be updated to work with the Mavic and they are waiting on DJI.

Yes, I Realise that but at least I will be able to FPV with the Mavic. I do not like the DJI goggles that are coming out for the Mavic as they look like and I guess perform similar to the Headplay goggles.
I am extremely surprised that DJI did not link up with Avegant Glyph as they are perfect for LOS and looking down at the RC at the same time as FPV.
I just wanted to make sure the Nividia Shield tablet k1 WILL work ok with the Mavic RC

Yes, you do need a dedicate holder.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
da4o98