DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Can someone tell me why my mavic started flying away yesteday?

fcat

Reactions
Hope this works, heres the flight log details:

HealthyDrones.com - Innovative flight data analysis that matters

My Mavic started to fly away at about the 1:35 mark yesterday, i increased altitude to clear the trees but there was no response from my stick pushing it forward fully, i hit RTH and saw it starting to come home. There was a little wind but not much, i eventually took over from RTH and landed.

Appreciate anyone comments etc
Thanks

Please upload your TXT flight log here and post a link back here.

Never said a bad word to it [emoji19], until it landed!

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Last edited:
That's good ..... I'm starting to worry that robots are getting smarter than I am!! :D

Hope this works, heres the flight log details:
My Mavic started to fly away at about the 1:35 mark yesterday, i increased altitude to clear the trees but there was no response from my stick pushing it forward fully, i hit RTH and saw it starting to come home. There was a little wind but not much, i eventually took over from RTH and landed.

Back in my RC days, a runaway was usually caused by RF interference. These days RC use 2.4GHz freequencies, same band as Wireless networks, Wireless cameras, Microwave ovens...and even Cellphone towers. If the drone was near your transmitter, the interference source had to be nearby (within a mile or even less). If you ever figure out what caused your runaway, I would be very interested to hear more about it.

Reactions: Tok Pilot

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929