DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Can the Mavic Pro be used to clear snow off cars....

spiderpig

Reactions
So there was a light dusking of snow on my car....normally I would get the snowblower and clear it or make one of my kids do it...but I decided to see if the Mavic Pro can handle it.

So there was a light dusking of snow on my car....normally I would get the snowblower and clear it or make one of my kids do it...but I decided to see if the Mavic Pro can handle it.

Roy...way too much time on your hands!

Reactions: spiderpig
Maybe if it was actually powder instead of what is likely frost with snow on it which will be stuck to the car too much. I say make the kids do it, they need the exercise and something to spend their energy on :)

Reactions: spiderpig
Maybe if it was actually powder instead of what is likely frost with snow on it which will be stuck to the car too much. I say make the kids do it, they need the exercise and something to spend their energy on :)

It was pretty light snow. I tested it out before the flight. But what could have occurred is that the wind from the Mavic caused it to ice up and not move.

Either way, kids are on the job.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Never know until you try it - but certainly a imaginative possibility.

Never know until you try it - but certainly a imaginative possibility.

Yeah I'm lazy by nature...so anything that does work for me is great. Snowblower worked great last snow fall. I wonder if it's because the wind was blowing sideways vs down. But that's why I procreated, I feed them, clothe them, and make sure they get an education - and I get free labor. I think they win out in the long run...

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoubleBarS