DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Canada - Mavic for sale late next week

niclariv

Reactions
Hey guys
I ordered two Mavics (because my first order kept getting its delivery date pushed back). Now it looks like (unless the first order gets pushed back again), they'll both be coming in around the same time - late next week. I could cancel an order, or if someone in Canada wants it I'll sell for cost + $100 + shipping. Canada only. So that's $1511 (cost including tax) + $100 + shipping whatever that comes to. I'll ship with whatever method you like as long as it has tracking as soon as possible after the order comes in. Considering that some people are asking $400US over price I think this isn't a bad deal - I'm not being too greedy here I think.. and you'll have it in time for Christmas. Anyone interested message me. I think the latest I'll have them will be Saturday the 17th and can ship on the Monday, though I'm hoping to get them earlier.

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

You'd think so but no, unfortunately in Canada with the dollar the way it is the drone is $1349.95+$161.99 tax = $1511.94. That's the equivalent of $1138 USD

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

You are pretty much guaranteed to sell it quickly in Canada in your local area without any problems. Although if you post it on the local FOR SALE board in your area (i.e., Kijiji), some moron will low ball you.

I'm in Victoria if anyone is interested, but one of them is coming to the Vancouver Apple Store. If someone in Vancouver wants to buy from me then I'll just change the pick up name on that order to their name. If no one wants one of these then I'll just cancel my order instead of dealing with trying to sell it

I'm in Victoria if anyone is interested, but one of them is coming to the Vancouver Apple Store. If someone in Vancouver wants to buy from me then I'll just change the pick up name on that order to their name. If no one wants one of these then I'll just cancel my order instead of dealing with trying to sell it

Where did you order it from? I ordered mine from Best Buy Canada on Sept 27th and they are saying the release date is Dec 31.

You are pretty much guaranteed to sell it quickly in Canada in your local area without any problems. Although if you post it on the local FOR SALE board in your area (i.e., Kijiji), some moron will low ball you.

No kidding! The low ballers used to annoy the heck out of me, now I just jerk them around until they go away and find it quite entertaining. ;)

Reactions: niclariv
Where did you order it from? I ordered mine from Best Buy Canada on Sept 27th and they are saying the release date is Dec 31.

One from London Drugs - big mistake, that one took about 3 months.. still not confirmed to ship but last I heard they said next week. If it comes in I'll sell the other, which is from Apple ordered a few weeks ago to the store (which I don't live close to but I can get a friend to grab it and ship it to me). That one is confirmed to ship.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
swigmofa