DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Cancelled my DJI goggles order.....shipping is toooooo long.

Norm

Reactions
What is going on ? Ordered May 15 and they will not ship before June 10. I was told May 29 last week.

They must have a production problem. Tired of checking the status.

May be the Canadian dollar will be higher when I will reorder....may be !

The latest batch has a July 4th estimate, and the first batch which was order able on April 24th, got a May 20th estimate. They are releasing them in controlled batches.

Welcome to typical DJI new product release. The Mavic was twice as bad. Got mine 2 months after the release date and I pre-ordered within the first 4 hours.

I'm patiently waiting for my June 10th ship date, ordered on the 15th as well. The suspense is killing me!

Reactions: sacballa
Ordered mine last Sunday (June 4) from Newegg while they were still showing the June 10 release date. Received notification today that my Credit Card had been approved and shipment should be within the next three days.

I also ordered mine back in May from DJI with a June 10th ship date. CC still pending. Does Newegg orders drop ship from DJI? Wondering if DJI might ship earlier then this Saturday.

I don't understand posts like these. It seems to me that you either want them or you don't. Cancelling your order is just going to put you in the back of line whenever you decide that you want to have them again.

I ordered on May 15th and my estimated ship date was 6/20. At least they told me that up front. I'll wait.

I also ordered mine back in May from DJI with a June 10th ship date. CC still pending. Does Newegg orders drop ship from DJI? Wondering if DJI might ship earlier then this Saturday.

It says they drop from DJI. Check your Order Confirmation email there is a check status link. My CC is still pending but there suppose to ship today 6/7/17.

It says they drop from DJI. Check your Order Confirmation email there is a check status link. My CC is still pending but there suppose to ship today 6/7/17.
Thanks, sacbella. Still shows payment authorized BUT on my credit card account its not pending anymore (was pending since May 15th) and I can cant see the charge yet as complete. It will most likely change from authorized to confirmed in the next day or so. Looks like the June 10th shipments will go out on time.

Thanks, sacbella. Still shows payment authorized BUT on my credit card account its not pending anymore (was pending since May 15th) and I can cant see the charge yet as complete. It will most likely change from authorized to confirmed in the next day or so. Looks like the June 10th shipments will go out on time.
'Pending' charges against credit cards are sort of a 'placeholder' to make sure the card and the limit are ok - they automatically expire after 3-15 days (usually) if the transaction isn't finalized and closed, the waiting period varies with type of business; restaurants/bars/gas stations expire quickly (since their charges usually either do or don't complete within 24 hours), hotels, airlines, car rentals, appliance and mail order take longer. Sometimes you'll see a $1 'pending' charge; that's just confirming the card number and expiration date are valid.

By the way, a pending charge is deducted from your credit limit, so for example if the card has $4,000 available credit, a $500 pending charge will result in $3,500 being available for other charges until the pending charge is either finalized or expires. As far as I know, the charging company has no option to manually terminate a pending charge in advance of automatic expiration if the transaction is never completed - I used to process credit-card charges a few years ago, so it's possible the mechanics of all this have changed.

Last edited:
Reactions: sacballa and toad
I don't understand posts like these. It seems to me that you either want them or you don't. Cancelling your order is just going to put you in the back of line whenever you decide that you want to have them again.

I ordered on May 15th and my estimated ship date was 6/20. At least they told me that up front. I'll wait.
I agree...either you want the goggles or not. I don't understand the logic in canceling. If you think that you're spiting DJI, they could care less.

Hoping ordering from DJI won't be the same nightmare of sending in my P4P to repair was! Ordered on the 15th and those slimly bastarrrrrrds charged my card the same day.... The 10th is getting close.....

THEY HAVE SHIPPED!!! Got so excited when I saw this that I literally jump out of my chair and screamed at work. Its nice to feel like a kid at christmas every once in a while.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
petravka