DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Cancelling or thinking of cancelling your order?

Yeah- that sounds like a "totally" trustworthy place. Acesdeal.biz doesn't sound sketchy in any way! LOL
It is actually hands down the best dealer of drones in the USA. Peter has been in business for 20 yrs and if you call aces deals you will be talking to the owner not some dummy with awful English. He has the best customer service you will ever find. The only thing sketchy is your asinine comment. I'll bet you dollars to donuts ftttu has his mavic before you.

We can guarantee you DJI HQ is working their tails off. We had a few calls with them last night and they are doing everything they can to keep things moving. They're working on extreme stress levels and we're confident they'll come through.
If you can "Guarantee" that DJI is working their tails off....than what is holding them up from shipping out dedicated customers preorders?

If you can "Guarantee" that DJI is working their tails off....than what is holding them up from shipping out dedicated customers preorders?

@Chris, we do not have this information. Advexure only receives updates on our hundreds of units pre-ordered with DJI for Advexure and we do not receive information on the status of customer's pre-orders directly with DJI.

@Chris, we do not have this information. Advexure only receives updates on our hundreds of units pre-ordered with DJI for Advexure and we do not receive information on the status of customer's pre-orders directly with DJI.

so DJI emailed you specifically and told you their working their tails off but not why they took everyone's money and couldn't deliver on the ship date....gotcha...

Chris you have a choice, wait or cancel, having attitude with a retailer won't change anything, DJI have always charged the card on order, it's not something I am really bothered about tbh but I can understand why others are, I have always lived in a world were you pay upfront for pre orders.

DJI will be doing everything in their power to get these out but things happen and plans have to change, we are 4 days passes the very earliest possible delivery day, it's hardly anything.

Reactions: Advexure
so DJI emailed you specifically and told you their working their tails off but not why they took everyone's money and couldn't deliver on the ship date....gotcha...

@Chris it seems you have maybe misread a previous post. I have quoted it for you below:

We can guarantee you DJI HQ is working their tails off. We had a few calls with them last night and they are doing everything they can to keep things moving. They're working on extreme stress levels and we're confident they'll come through.

Nowhere does it say that in this thread or the above quote which you are referring to that DJI has emailed Advexure to tell us they are working their tails off. This is simply our observation based on the fact that we have spoken with DJI HQ just about every day of the week for a number of years now. It is quite easy to observe a change in workflows when a company is extremely busy and quote on quote "working their tails off."

Chris not sure what the point is that you are trying to make. Advexure has years of experience with DJI as a dealer, we have purchased numerous units with them over the years. They do everyone a huge favor being extremely active on all of forums and owners groups and you're here simply trying to pick a fight or something. If you're frustrated, then cancel!...nothing stopping you, me or all of us! You also call yourself a "dedicated customer"...you sound awfully dedicated jawing your mouth about DJI and criticizing the words of one of their largest retailers

I can appreciate some folks patience to hold out and wait, but as Advexure mentioned some of us pre-ordered specifically for a vacation and the clock is ticking. Sure, it will get use after, but for those of us that are purchasing for that purpose may have to rethink the expense. I suspect that for a fair portion of us this was an impulse buy, because we love the hobby or we had some occasion to shoot. But, if toyed with too long we can also just as easily cancel and wait for price drops.

I cannot speak for everyone, but for me communication is key to what happens next.

As another user said, there are other factors against purchasing a drone now... at least in certain areas. Let's hope we hear something soon!

Reactions: Advexure
I can appreciate some folks patience to hold out and wait, but as Advexure mentioned some of us pre-ordered specifically for a vacation and the clock is ticking. Sure, it will get use after, but for those of us that are purchasing for that purpose may have to rethink the expense. I suspect that for a fair portion of us this was an impulse buy, because we love the hobby or we had some occasion to shoot. But, if toyed with too long we can also just as easily cancel and wait for price drops.

I cannot speak for everyone, but for me communication is key to what happens next.

As another user said, there are other factors against purchasing a drone now... at least in certain areas. Let's hope we hear something soon!

Extremely valid point you make. Communication is the make it or break it point for many people with pre-orders so we'll just have to see how things play out.

Advexure, well that's exactly what makes you guys different than your competition and why we've always bought all of our DJI equipment with you guys over the years. Reliable support and communication goes a long way in this industry. Keep on keeping on!

If I don't hear anything solid from DJI by the end of next week, I'll cancel. As cool as the mavic is, flying season will soon be over where I live and much too cold to fly. By the time the weather clears up, I'm sure the price will have dropped. I was hoping to get it while we're still in Fall with nice leaves. This is my 3rd drone order from DJI. They never fail to disappoint in some aspect. Real competition cannot come soon enough.

If you wait, prices will drop and improvements will be made to the Mavic to work out glitches. I love Guinea Pigs.

Cancel now..before they ship..
oh...
DJI forum announced
they are starting to ship..

So I think cancelling now to get your money back in a week is a good option, and for those who ordered late..it moves them up..
and you still don't have your money, for a week..
and your still gonna buy a Mavic...

lol..have a glass of Chardonnay
or
shiraz!!

I have no issues with guys canceling. That will free up additional positions for those that do not. We have opened up drones to a new user environment. They are never evers. They have not flown a drone. They will learn. Unfortunately they don't have experience in ordering one. They are thinking that DJI is Apple. We are not yet. Maybe some day. There will be delays. We are sorry you will get yours soon.

This is no surprise to have delays, this is a very popular drone and couple of weeks or even a month delay is nothing. You should have seen the 3DR SOLO pre order disaster...that was a reason to complain. I'm not worried this is all to do with ordering the best quad on the market (in its category of course) it is what it is and waiting is part of the excitement (when its not too long of a wait that is)...Ed Windham any idea when BestBuy in Canada will get their inventory? Thanks

Threatening to cancel your order is laughable... is that supposed to make DJI ship them faster than they can? No.... there is such a huge pre-order back log on these your cancellation will not matter to them one bit, and it will make the rest of us waiting patiently in line very happy to move up a place or two...

This is no surprise to have delays, this is a very popular drone and couple of weeks or even a month delay is nothing. You should have seen the 3DR SOLO pre order disaster...that was a reason to complain. I'm not worried this is all to do with ordering the best quad on the market (in its category of course) it is what it is and waiting is part of the excitement (when its not too long of a wait that is)...Ed Windham any idea when BestBuy in Canada will get their inventory? Thanks

I have no clue. Sorry.

They are thinking that DJI is Apple. We are not yet. Maybe some day. There will be delays. We are sorry you will get yours soon.

Funny you should say that. I ordered a new Apple 7s at the same time I ordered the Mavic. The 7s has been out for a number of months, but no store had one in stock including the local Apple Store. I will probably receive the Mavic before the Apple 7s. Apple would only commit to a delivery range from November 9 to 16. So much for the great Apple delivery pipeline.

I cancelled my DJI order, but don't get too excited. I placed the order on Saturday. Probably not ahead of very many people on this thread :) I decided to go with BestBuy since they are quoting delivery on Monday. All I could get from DJI was, "Sometime in November". I'd like to have the Mavic for a Thanksgiving camping trip.

The order I had at DJI was for the combo, but I don't think I'd really use the car charger or bag. I might have used the charging hub, but I'd prefer to just have a second charger since the hub charges one at a time. Anyway, I'll have to wait for the spare batteries, but a guaranteed Mavic in hand with one battery is less risky.

Better check with Best Buy again, in Canada they changed it to November 15th but we are in Canada lol..Iniitally the were supposed to ship end of the week but changed to November..Let me know if they confirm with you on the phone because it might be good news for Canada if Best Buy in the US begins to ship sooner. I would think DJI are stocking all Best Buys same time since it is a contract. Thanks

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SkyTechDji