DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Cancelling or thinking of cancelling your order?

Better check with Best Buy again, in Canada they changed it to November 15th but we are in Canada lol..Iniitally the were supposed to ship end of the week but changed to November..Let me know if they confirm with you on the phone because it might be good news for Canada if Best Buy in the US begins to ship sooner. I would think DJI are stocking all Best Buys same time since it is a contract. Thanks

When I placed my order I was able to select Monday for delivery. Also, they have charged my credit card. When I check my order on their site, everything still looks good and it actually says delivery on Sunday, but I don't know any carriers that deliver to my neck of the woods on a Sunday. All good signs as far as I'm concerned.
upload_2016-10-26_8-50-22.png

When I placed my order I was able to select Monday for delivery. Also, they have charged my credit card. When I check my order on their site, everything still looks good and it actually says delivery on Sunday, but I don't know any carriers that deliver to my neck of the woods on a Sunday. All good signs as far as I'm concerned.
View attachment 442
Lucky you...which means Best Buy in the US have them..We should see them in Canada soon then...thanks for the update

Well it could be earlier than Sunday USPS does deliver on Sunday. They may also deliver it with their own truck if you are close to a BB. It will be interesting t see if all these BB preorders get delivered.

I ordered mine through Amazon (yitamotor). Im schedule to receive it between dec 1 and dec 16. The good news is; my card hasn't been charged(yet) and yitamotor probably won't charge my cc til it actually ships, which I'm perfectly ok with, when I get it, I plan on rapping it up and placing it under the Xmas tree. It will be a gift to myself...the true kid in Xmas experience...plus I have my i1 and P4 to fly...so...no rush here...

Please Everyone. Cancel your Mavic order now. Particularly if you ordered from B&H. Then wait until I provide a review and you can get back into line. Awesome. Much appreciated.

Reactions: StevenR296
My U.S. Best Buy Mavic Pro order, scheduled for delivery October 30th over the last week, was updated today, to November 30th! :eek:

"Your order has a new release date.
We were just informed that the release date for the item listed below has been updated to Wednesday, November 30, 2016
."

Bumping this thread up. Has anyone actually cancelled and received a refund from DJI? How was your experience?

Online it says I have to contact DJI via email if I want to cancel my order.

I am in the camp where I have a planned trip. A big one for me (Australia and New Zealand) - leaving in 14 days. Been reading up on the rules for flying in each country. I ordered the Fly More bundle on 9/29 - So close yet so far! I have sent emails and chat to DJI to no avail. Even just asking them if I should NOT expect delivery in time so that I can cancel. By next week this time it looks like I will have no choice but to cancel. Very frustrating.

I know people after me in line will be happy if I cancel, no need to revisit that line of posts. Just want to confirm that DJI will issue an actual refund to my CC in a timely manner and not just a store credit.

I really hope I get a shipping notice in the next 7 days, but I'm not very optimistic.

DJI, if you can help me and are listening, my order # ends in ...785. : )

I cancelled mine about 2 weeks or so ago. I did it by emailing them. I heard back from them the next day and received my refund in about 5 days.

Anyone here cancelled their order yet? Or thinking of it?

People over at the DJI forums have set Friday as a deadline to hear something or some are cancelling. I for one will not be cancelling unless I hear word of Best Buy or an Apple Store having them in hand.

I have cancel my order because I decided to support my local supplier and buy from him.

I have been patiently waiting but I am considering cancelling. Not because of the delay but because the more wait the less enthused I get. I'm losing interest. I had a p3S and liked it. I might upgrade to a P3P and leave it at that or might wait until after the first of the year when it's easier to order one if I get the bug. I will make the final decision by Monday.

Anyone here cancelled their order yet? Or thinking of it?

People over at the DJI forums have set Friday as a deadline to hear something or some are cancelling. I for one will not be cancelling unless I hear word of Best Buy or an Apple Store having them in hand.

I have heard from a couple of people who have gotten theirs suggest ordering only the drone and 1 battery, and not the "fly more" package with multiple batteries, backpack, etc. Supposedly if you do this, you'll get yours sooner.

No reason to cancel either of mine. My CC won't be charged until they actually ship, unlike direct DJI preorders! :rolleyes: I'm OK with that! :cool:

Reactions: duelingglove
I enter the following for your review. Please note the section where DJi says the refund will be done in 3-5 days on November 7th. it the 21 and funds have still not arrived. Welcome to the Lehman Brothers of the Drone world.

Disputed Amount:
  • $1,299.00 USD
Status
This item not received dispute has been escalated to a claim.

We requested additional information from the seller about this transaction.

What happens next

The seller has been asked to respond by 22-Nov-2016. Once we receive the information, we'll continue our review of this case.

View dispute comments

• 12/11/2016 18:27 GMT-05:00 - PayPal: Buyer escalated this dispute to a Claim.
  • 12/11/2016 18:27 GMT-05:00 - Buyer: They said it would be 3-5 days for a refund and none has arrived. Please advise.
  • 12/11/2016 18:26 GMT-05:00 - Buyer: It has not been 5 business days and this has not been refunded. Please advise?
  • 07/11/2016 08:36 GMT-05:00 - Buyer: Why does it take you 3-5 business days to process a refund, It only took you 1 days to take the money?
  • 07/11/2016 03:44 GMT-05:00 - Seller: Dear Sir,Thanks for your support with Dji and Sorry that your Mavic order has not been shipped out yet Mavic Pro orders have exceeded supply and we are working as quickly as possible to fulfill orders.We have cancelled this order from our system per your request and will issue a refund very soon.You can expect the refund within 3-5 working days.Could you please kindly drop this dispute as well.Thanks and Have a nice day
View case history

• 19-Nov-2016 - PayPal: Email sent to seller
  • 12-Nov-2016 - PayPal: Email sent to seller
  • 12-Nov-2016 - PayPal: Email sent to buyer
  • 12-Nov-2016 - Buyer: Dispute escalated to claim
  • 12-Nov-2016 - PayPal: Email sent to seller
  • 7-Nov-2016 - PayPal: Email sent to seller
  • 7-Nov-2016 - PayPal: Email sent to buyer
  • 4-Nov-2016 - PayPal: Email sent to seller
  • 4-Nov-2016 - PayPal: Email sent to buyer
  • 12-Nov-2016 - Buyer: Dispute filed
  • 4-Nov-2016 - Buyer: Dispute filed

If / when I cancel my order from DJI I'm just going to do a charge back. It costs them extra money in penalties and that's what they get for charging us immediately.

Reactions: duelingglove
I cancelled my order and was told to expect an email confirming the cancellation. I never received it but was not charged so I assume it was cancel. Please DJI, the American consumer is a different culture. We also get charged when shipped not before. Make a note of it, the customer is king/queen in the US. Thanks. NOTE, not a rant, I am trying to help.

I am getting a Mavic, but through my local distributor.
Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

If / when I cancel my order from DJI I'm just going to do a charge back. It costs them extra money in penalties and that's what they get for charging us immediately.
Chargebacks are usually limited to 60 days. Be mindful of that. The clock is ticking! :eek:

Well... I ordered mine on 20th October and as much as I really wanted it... I have just cancelled.

Tired of waiting, tired of reading about teething problems... I'm out.

Sent from my SM-G935F using MavicPilots mobile app

I ordered mine Sept 29. Having to wait till the 15th of January. But with the Phantom 4 Pro out, I canceled. And I'm getting the 4 Pro instead. The biggest difference is the camera is better and bigger. Not worried about the size issue. I have a ton fo gear, lights, audio, grip gear that I travel with. One more box will not hurt. At this rate, I just get it a month sooner than the Mavic,

Rudy

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada