DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Can't Confirm my Account During First Flight Drone Activation

haolex

Reactions
Hi,
I have recently gotten a Mavic Pro and when activating my drone, I get stuck on the "Confirm Your Account" page in which I tap the activate button and the page gets stuck on "Connect To Server".

I have tried updating the firmware to the most recent version and making sure I have a stable connection. I have repeated this process with the drone switched to both Wifi and RC.

Are there any other actions I can take? The remote controller also is stuck on "Connecting" as well.

Thanks.

I am just asking the most basic question first. Do you have a registered account with DJI and have you logged in to it with a browser to make sure it works?

Rob

Sorry to hijack thread but I am having same issue and do have an active account.

I think you guys need to go on the DJI forum and open a chat session with them. It could be an account issue that they need to fix on their end.

Rob

Hi,
I have recently gotten a Mavic Pro and when activating my drone, I get stuck on the "Confirm Your Account" page in which I tap the activate button and the page gets stuck on "Connect To Server".

I have tried updating the firmware to the most recent version and making sure I have a stable connection. I have repeated this process with the drone switched to both Wifi and RC.

Are there any other actions I can take? The remote controller also is stuck on "Connecting" as well.

Thanks.

If you open the DJI GO 4 app without the Mavic or RC connected, and tap on the Me icon, are you logged in?

Thanks for all the input everyone. I logged out of the app and waited a few hours and then retired to activating my drone and it let me click the connect to server icon. It must have been server issues with DJI. Took my first flight with it and have to say it is an amazing device. I am used to more fpv racing with smaller drones but that rely on much more control but really enjoy being able to just let go of the controls and play around. Thanks again all.

Actually, all you have to do is click on change email, then you will see your email with the area to enter your pass, once you do this you are golden.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
svdroneshots