DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Cant figure out if my preorder went through alright.

Leet13

Reactions
I will try to make this short.

First 2 attempts to order online failed. contacted credit card company Capital One... went through after a few failed attempts with credit card rep on phone. they said it went through and we made sure it wasnt multiple times :)

Got email saying processing and authorized from DJI... looks good. bern waiting anxiously since for any news although I know it wont be anytime soon.

Go to pay off purchase last night and no charge on the card for DJI. this is 2 weeks after order...

Call capital one and they said amount will be charged later (when shipped) but im sure I read that everyone said you get charged up front for pre ordering.... thing is... im wondering if the card will be declined again.

Called 2nd time last night and they said they dont see any charges or funds set aside for this... and to call DJI.

Tried online chat. its down. sent email and got auto reply that they are extremely busy with emails...

No clue if preorder went thru. confirmation from dji said authorized credit card... but.......

Now have I been waiting all this time for nothing?? I knew I shoukd have ordered off of amazon! im not in a rush but feel I lost 2 week here............

You should be able to see your order if you log into your DJI account at dji.com. Your credit card will be charged right before your order ships.

I wonder if they have stopped that practice as it has been quite controversial. Check your order status and see if payment is confirmed

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

When I ordered my P4P, DJI did not actually charge my credit card until about a day before my order shipped. I don't know if they are doing the same for PayPal orders.

Oh... I was under the impression they took funds out right away! Thats why I was concerned. I am just hoping that the card does not get declined again (before shipment) because it took 3 attempts on the phone with Capital One representative before the payment went through online. I guess they thought it was fraudulent.

Its kind of funny Capital One couldn't really give me a straight answer and ended it with "contact DJI"... thats why I called 2x to speak to 2 different reps (and got 2 diff answers).

Logged in to DJI and it says authorized on the website and I see I have store credit as well for $13.98. I figured DJI would have contacted me if there was an issue on their end...

Im waiting impatiently... going to put a print out of a Mavic Pro unde the Christmas tree. lol.

Thank you for your replies! I am probably worried over nothing!

I was under the impression they took funds out right away!
My last payment was on a Capital One card too. I saw the charge in the pending section, it dropped off, and they later charged my card right before my order shipped.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoubleBarS