DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Can't seem to post the videos I've recorded on my mavic to Instagram.

JD914

Reactions
I have tried everything on my android phone and iPhone to no avail. I've uploaded videos to drop box and Google photos and can't seem to share them on Instagram. I always get a "trouble uploading video" message on IG anytime i attempt to. I also downloaded videos directly to my android phone and nothing. I've even tried changing the file extension to mp4 and nothing. What am i doing wrong? Sorry if this is a little off topic but I'm at my wit's end with this. Thanks!

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

You're not saying in what resolution you recorded, if you're trying to upload the video cache or footage from the SD card,...

Nevermind just learned that IG doesn't allow external videos. Need a third party app.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Not sure what you mean? Edit the videos on the DJI ap and then post them on the IG ap. If you're looking for 4K on IG it won't happen easily. IG horribly reduces the quality of video when it uploads.

Or save the videos from wherever you edited on to your phone then post. It's a pain, I know

Yup, need to edit the video in whatever program first and export to the gallery, then IG will see it.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
James Hoogenboom