DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Can't sync videos from SD to iPhone anymore?

All_is_Sun

Reactions
I got my drone about a week ago. After my first flight I moved all my videos from my SD card to my iPhone through the DJI GO 4 app. Today I flew again, but can't seem to get the videos over to my iPhone again? Last time there was a simple save to phone button, but now it's gone :(. What am I doing wrong? There is plenty of space left.

Save to phone button !!
I have never seen that in any of the versions I have used.
The simplest and fastest way to do it is to use a SD to Lightning port adapter. The Iphone will recognize the SD card and allow you to transfer the files into your photo album.

Huh, I wonder what I did! I definitely don't have one of those but have my first drone flights saved to my phone. o_O The save to phone button is still there when I look at pictures on my drone, but not videos anymore.

Ahh I think I see the confusion. You have an option in the menus to save the video image to your phone when you press record.

4f488eafaefa6d6e9dc48dbec3ebc6d4.jpg

That is a lower resolution image either 1080P or 720P.

The SD card on the side of the Mavic is the where the high resolution video is stored. You can either get to that by sticking the card in your PC or with an iDevice using this.

Amazon.com : Trail Sense SD Card Reader for iPhone and iPad Lightning - Trail and Game Camera Viewer : Sports & Outdoors

This is the one I have and it's $15.
You can buy the Apple OEM one for twice the price but they both work the same.

Rob

Reactions: JAY DEE
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jamoke