DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Carbon Fiber Props? Has anyone used these?

The claimed advantages won't stand up to any serious scrutiny.
You don't even get a more striking look since they look similar colour to originals - just 2x price.

Reactions: AyeYo
I used them once on my Phantom 2. Because they are more rigid than the standard props, vibrations get transferred to the drone, and can make your shots a little shaky. That's been my experience with them.

I couldn't resist and ordered some anyway. Maybe I'll shoot a video review once I get them and post it. I broke a prop the other day just nicking a branch (cut the branch, but cracked the prop) and the Mav crashed. It was OK, but I'm thinking it might not have crashed if the prop was tougher. Guess we'll see.

100 X MORE durable than stock !!!
LONGER Flight times !!!

BUT WAIT THERE'S MORE !!

Be the first 1000 to order and you'll get TWO sets . That's TWO COMPLETE sets for $29.99 ( just pay extra $29.99 for shipping )

Reactions: AyeYo and sstolk
I couldn't resist and ordered some anyway. Maybe I'll shoot a video review once I get them and post it. I broke a prop the other day just nicking a branch (cut the branch, but cracked the prop) and the Mav crashed. It was OK, but I'm thinking it might not have crashed if the prop was tougher. Guess we'll see.
Kinda like shear pins, they are designed to be the "cheap weak point" of the assembly. But let us know how it works for you, Thanks

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinStudent