DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Care refresh after warranty replacement

Taken from the agreement:
"If you choose to apply for a replacement under DJI Care Refresh, your original aircraft needs to be returned to DJI and a replacement service fee will be charged. After replacement, the original product becomes DJI’s property and the replacement product is your property, with coverage effective for the remaining period of the Plan." - so I guess they will update the serial on their system to reflect the change of serial #

Your DJI Care Refresh will transfer to the new serial number automatically and the service will remain unaffected.

Ok that's great thanks, hopefully that will be the case as my mavic was only 2 weeks old when I had to send it back faulty. Be stupid if it wasn't linked

I recently had to ship my Mavic off for repair and I made a quick video about the entire process.

Documenting emails, procedure and timescales.

Hopefully it may be of interest to some.
My Drone came back as if new, but with the same serial number.... So I presume they just replaced the shell even though it was only cosmetic damage after a crash. As well as fixing the actual fault.

Thanks,

-Aidan

Got mine back on Friday after free repair. Noticed that the serial no was different, so they sent me a new Mavic.
As i have care refresh was a little concerned that the serial had changed, quick e-mail to [email protected] explaining my situation and the new serial was transfered over and is now covered by care refresh.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada