DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Carolina Dronz

Theory time: DJI is trying to sell as many of their products directly vs. using distributors or brick and mortar stores to increase profit. I think it would have been faster in the beginning to just have ordered directly from DJI's store. Dealers are getting the run around. November 30th keeps floating around forums.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Theory time: DJI is trying to sell as many of their products directly vs. using distributors or brick and mortar stores to increase profit. I think it would have been faster in the beginning to just have ordered directly from DJI's store. Dealers are getting the run around. November 30th keeps floating around forums. I think its more about apple than it is about anything else

I place an order with Innovative UAS on October 15th.
I sent them an inquiry email since they are not taking calls on pre-orders and their response was:
"Currently we are still working on end of September orders as we have not received enough units to fulfill those orders."

I'm out if it doesn't ship by Dec 15th. Along with all these other issues being reported.. will just wait for spring and hopefully price drops.

I'm out if it doesn't ship by Dec 15th. Along with all these other issues being reported.. will just wait for spring and hopefully price drops.
I would just cancel but I made the mistake of buying quite a few accessories for the mavic,but Carolina Dronz has been delivering one disappoint after the other in terms of providing a timeline to receive their shipment that has gone and past.

I ordered from wellbots, but all of them are getting screwed...so forget dji.

If DJI was listed on the stock market they would be taking critical hits like GoPro.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bahamaboy242