DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Cars and Coffee III

Nice job. Where was this taken? I plan on doing some video with my local car clubs. (when the weather cooperates) Did you have any problem with the car owners or spectators? Sorry for all the questions, new at this. Thanks.

Nice job. Where was this taken? I plan on doing some video with my local car clubs. (when the weather cooperates) Did you have any problem with the car owners or spectators? Sorry for all the questions, new at this. Thanks.

The meet was at Infiniti of Melbourne in Florida. No problems with anyone, everyone was very excited and interested in the Mavic. It's close to an airport tho so I didn't gain to much altitude as there are low flying planes etc.

The meet was at Infiniti of Melbourne in Florida. No problems with anyone, everyone was very excited and interested in the Mavic. It's close to an airport tho so I didn't gain to much altitude as there are low flying planes etc.
I have a friend that lives just S of daytona, he owns a 88GT Fiero and wanted me to come over for the big car show and swap met there about 2 weeks ago. I couldn't make it. But I might be in jacksonville this weekend. Riding with a buddy that delivers meat there.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929