DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Case for the Mavic

Reactions: Wacker2611
What I REALLY like about this case is that there is ROOM for the DJI Shoulder Bag in the left removable section (check out the video on that page), so you can load the Shoulder Bag up with everything/anything else you want and have it with you. I think it combines the best of two worlds. Taking EVERYTHING with you in a fairly small package and yet having the even more portable stuff for when you just want to move around wherever you end up.
View media item 129

So you can take "a smaller version of your stuff..." – Carlin

Reactions: LakeTravis
After taking my Mavic on a few trips over the past few weeks I noticed my gimbal cover was cracked. I have been placing the fly more bag in my Travelpro backpack and carrying it with me on the plane. I fear the soft case just doesn't offer enough protection so I went in search of a hard case that will fit the whole FM package and still fit in my backpack. After scouring the internet for two days I determined the best size I can find is the Polarpro case. I ordered it today. I will post a review as soon as I get it.

Why are arms spread out in case? It seems to waste a lot of room and the case is larger than it needs to be. If the cutout was made for a folded Mavic it would leave more room for other items.

That's the same garbage backpack they make for the phantom series, just a different foam insert.

I finally bit the bullet and ordered the Professional Carry Case for DJI Mavic Pro - Explorer Edition from MC-Cases.com. They are a German company and I spoke to a couple of people who have their cases, including a vendor, who said they're every bit as nice and well made as Nanuk and GPC. What I REALLY like about this case is that there is ROOM for the DJI Shoulder Bag in the left removable section (check out the video on that page), so you can load the Shoulder Bag up with everything/anything else you want and have it with you. I think it combines the best of two worlds. Taking EVERYTHING with you in a fairly small package and yet having the even more portable stuff for when you just want to move around wherever you end up. I'll post some pictures when I receive it, though their pictures and video pretty much tell the full story.
View media item 129

I also have this case ... fantastic for storage and transportation . .. then i used the DJI soft case to walk around with ...

Reactions: LakeTravis
I'm not sure what DJI was thinking when they designed a case with the Mavic Pro Fly More Kit that doesn't hold everything in the kit. If anyone has found a Pro quality backpack that holds the following, let me know.

1. Mavic RC with an iPad Mini2 attached. I'd like to leave it attached because it's a tight fit installation.
2. Mavic Craft folded
3. Battery charger and multiple battery charge adapter
4. Car charger
5. Total of 4 batteries.
6. MarcoPolo tracker
7. Extra props, SD cards, small anemometer

I'm sure there's a professional camera backpack that will work for the Mavic kit. I'm just starting my search for a more appropriate bag, only 4hrs after receiving my Mavic and realizing how inappropriate the included DJI bag is.

I'm not sure what DJI was thinking when they designed a case with the Mavic Pro Fly More Kit that doesn't hold everything in the kit. If anyone has found a Pro quality backpack that holds the following, let me know.

1. Mavic RC with an iPad Mini2 attached. I'd like to leave it attached because it's a tight fit installation.
2. Mavic Craft folded
3. Battery charger and multiple battery charge adapter
4. Car charger
5. Total of 4 batteries.
6. MarcoPolo tracker
7. Extra props, SD cards, small anemometer

I'm sure there's a professional camera backpack that will work for the Mavic kit. I'm just starting my search for a more appropriate bag, only 4hrs after receiving my Mavic and realizing how inappropriate the included DJI bag is.
My view on the dji fly more bag is its great to take on an hike or whatever... very compact and holds the mavic.. 3 batteries.. RC.. extra props.. that's about it.. to me I don't need to bring my chargers.. charging hub..cables..etc on a few hours outing. What I might get is either a second small bag for the chargers and extras that I may not carry or a large case that holds everything for general storage and use the fly more bag for those brief outings.. that's the plan.. haven't put it into practice yet since I just got my mavic. Maybe I'll change my mind.

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using MavicPilots mobile app

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Schmidteh121