Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Ce mood vs FCC

bunzik

Reactions
Is anyone have an idea how to jail brake the mavic in Europe
The range is very low sometimes
Can be poor as 350 meters

I used to force FCC on my old Phantom 3 Standard via telnet and ftp or via a nice windows script created by a phantompilots user. Not the same case for the Mavic. Has not been done by anyone as long as I know..

I am in Europe and at rural areas I have no problem with range. I have flown to distances 4-5 km away. Either you fly on a heavy wifi polluted area, or you dont orientate your controller antennas correctly.

Also, bare in mind that connection between the quad and the controller must be unobstructed.

The ce range is more than enough in rural areas indeed but in more complicated areas I wish to to have that extra power the range can be very poor

Is anyone have an idea how to jail brake the mavic in Europe
The range is very low sometimes
Can be poor as 350 meters

There are ways. Unfortunately this forum does not allow us to discuss firmware parameter manipulating. Any progress and the thread will be deleted as has already been done recently. You'll have to research outside of this forum.

Reactions: charlestwesco
There are ways. Unfortunately this forum does not allow us to discuss firmware parameter manipulating. Any progress and the thread will be deleted as has already been done recently. You'll have to research outside of this forum.
A little clue would help a lot... please

Very confused where are you flying to only get 350m? That's really low is your Mavic faulty maybe?

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shandilya