DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Center between sticks USB port

JoeEagle

Reactions
Hello. Got my Mavic Pro today. Finally got it to talk to my iPhone and the Mavic. Didn't fly it because it's too cold here. Then tried to connect the USB port in between the sticks with three different USB to lightning cables to both the iPad mini and iPhone but the controller would not connect with the iPad or iPhone from this USB port. I tried the powerport (#15) with both iPad and iPhone and they worked perfectly.

My 1st talk with DJI tech support said oh I should send in my controller. As this was the 1st 8 hours I owned it that is not my 1st thought.

So I am open to suggestions Already did the update that was pushed.

I was going to purchase a short 90 degree USB to lightning cable to go from the center USB port to my iPad mini but now that makes no sense until I can figure out how to get the center port to work.

Now I am looking for a short cable from powerport #15 to lighning connector to go to the iPad mini but I don't know what type of cable that would be. Help!!! Is there a setting that I am. It adjusting?? Where can I buy a powerport # 15 (from the manual) to lightning just long enough to use with the iPad mini. And thanks

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Did you remove the cable from the left side of the remote controller? The USB port on the bottom won't work when that cable is plugged in.

K-dang msinger!! That was it! Wow thank you soooo much. I feel like an idiot! But I am glad it all works now.

Any thoughts on where to purchase a short (200mm) USB to 90 degree lightning cable? Thank you agaib

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Reactions: Bob Mador
Last edited:
Reactions: Bob Mador
Did you remove the cable from the left side of the remote controller? The USB port on the bottom won't work when that cable is plugged in.
Silly that the DJI Tech did not mention that..

I just bought an iPad Mini and I have been looking for a 90 degree lightning connector. I just found this thread and I ordered the Monoprice 6" connector from msinger's link... Thanks to the OP for asking and to msinger for the answer! :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinStudent