DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Central Coast of Ca

eric18

Reactions
Finally starting to get the hang of this thing. I found it tricky to edit in Premier but got through Final Cut with no issues thankfully. I'll ask a question and then try to answer it myself but feedback is appreciated. I can't shoot in 4K. It's grainy. It's generally VERY bright here and I think it's related to the rapid shutter speed due to the bright light. Am I correct? Taco Filters are getting delivered tomorrow and I'm excited to use them. 1080 has been way more forgiving and I get less of the graininess. I'll post the two projects I did, both of a beautiful spot in our closest national forest behind a military base called Fort a Hunter Liggett. The stills from the iPhone got the color right, the Mavic did not. I cut lots of small clips and it made it impossible to color correct them. My biggest lesson is shoot longer clips and then color correct them b4 adding them to the project.

All videos in d-log. This video is color corrected and with some better editing.

Did another yesterday. Taco ND16, D-log, auto , 16:9, 1080p, Griffen Rec 709 LUT in FCPX, squished into letterbox.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gadget61