DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Certificate of Insurance

LanceK

Reactions
I need a Certificate of Insurance issued for tomorrow for an hour flight. I usually use Verifly but the client is asking for "a COI naming us additional insured on a primary and non-contributory basis and have the certificate be accompanied by an endorsement"

Can anyone help?

They are letting you know this one day in advance? Are you asking if someone here can get you the Additional Insured endorsement?

When I use Google to search for this information it takes me right to a link on the Verifly website. Did you check their own website for this information?

How do I add an additional insured? - Verifly Support

"When you reach the confirmation screen, you will see a section “Who to Cover?” Tap the symbol at the right of the section and you will see any current additional insureds and the button “Add an additional insured.” The system will prompt you for up to two additional insureds. These may be individuals or companies. In addition, by editing the profile in your account, you may add a company that will appear on the policy as an insured until they are removed or changed. This feature is designed for pilots who have formed separate business entities."

Reactions: VortexSpin
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SkyTechDji