DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Change RTH location on main screen missing?

colonel00

Reactions
Ok, let me preface this by saying that I may be completely blind but I'm not seeing this in the manual and searches didn't seem to find what I'm looking for. Now, it seems that a bunch of my settings have been changed as I found out yesterday while out flying. Settings from the yaw rates and exp to camera settings were different from where I left them.

Anyway, the last time I was able to fly was back around Christmas. At that time, I could tap on the H on the left side of the app screen and it would give me the choice to change the RTH location. Now when I tap it I just get the slider to initiate RTH but I don't get the option to change to my current location.

I don't think there have been any firmware or app updates (Android) recently so I don't know why my setting changed. I'm sure it's something simple I'm missing but can anyone provide some insight on this?

The Firmware was updated last on the 26th December if you look at page 43/44 in the user guide you can see how to get to the RTH option while in flight via a left swipe of the screen.

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rapidair