DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Charging port broke on controller

EMI326

Reactions
I've had various issues with my Mavic but this one takes the cake (and the electrons) I went to charge my controller as it was down to 64% and I am traveling tomorrow eve, planned on bringing it with me. I inserted the USB cable and apparently managed to bend the tiny "tongue" inside the controller that engages with the charging cable. Darn thing is useless now until I send it in to DJI, who will likely charge some absurd fee to repair a design flaw. anyone else dealt with this and care to share their tale?

Contact @Thunderdrones - he may be able to help more quickly and cheaply than DJI.

It's not a DJI design issue (other than choosing that connector style). That connector has a habit of breaking on all sorts of devices that use it - it's a conceptual design issue so you're against a pretty big class.

Well they sell part 37 now for 260 online. don't feel bad I paid to have a company called Very Drone modify my controller and they completely broke it and charge me so I'm disputing all that right now

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bbj5143