DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Chased a cow out in the country yesterday what a blast

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who said I was classy? And who are you to judge class you from England or something teasipper? What have I have contributed I have posts that I guess that don't offend such proper persons as yourself. Maybe you haven't read them. And further i didn't know you had to contribute to post on a forum. I thought it was just fellow drone lovers sharing thoughts, questions and cool stories(this is probably you are lacking as boring as your life is). As far as throwing insults go back and read your post to me you started it buddy. In america we call that drawing first blood so don't be whining if someone gives it back to you.

There was absolutely nothing wrong with I did to that cow. Didn't hurt the stupid at all. But you like steaks and hamburgers hurts it all the way dead. Shame on you cruel cow eater.

Reactions: Luther and WWMav
are you threatening to have me banned? Look at my post and liked count compared to yours. maybe you should leave you cow eating hypocrite newbie. oh and another thing if you don't like a thread don't read it.

Maybe it's his contributions to stop animal brutality by factory farming..... Didn't think of that did you? ‍♂️

Don't think he would have had the opportunity to chase a cow on a factory farm . Have you ever seen a factory farm ?

are you threatening to have me banned? Look at my post and liked count compared to yours. maybe you should leave you cow eating hypocrite newbie. oh and another thing if you don't like a thread don't read it.

When you only have a 25% liked to post ratio I really wouldn't bring up that argument ,lol

why not chase wildlife? What if it was your wildlife on your ranch? And btw you know helicopters have been used in chasing wildlife and hunting them for years.

None of your arguments make sense . Was it your cow ? Hunters and heli pilots pay good license fees to hunt from the air .

not-sure-if-trolling.jpg

Chasing wildlife is not a responsible thing to do and is probably not allowed by law in some locations.
Do yourself and others a favor and don't harass wildlife or farm animals with or without a UAV.
Thanks.

Topic closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJI Drone Deals

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gtfuture11