DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Chasing down a boat and overtaking it with a Mavic

Hot afternoon at the beach. Chased a boat and overtook it in sports mode doing 65klm/hr. No tracking, all controlled manually.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

What were your camera settings? Did you do any post editing to colours?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Great video, I had the same thing had to rain in my controls or the mavic would have overtaken it.
I hate to be that guy, but that jetski is doing exactly what makes boaters and professional captains hate them. He is WAY too close as he's jumping the waves... geezuz man, if you know that guy tell him to not do that again.. being a jetski owner myself the waves are just as big 50 feet back as they are where he is... made for some neat video, but man, I hate seeing someone do exactly what everyone hates.

Reactions: Timdog
I hate to be that guy, but that jetski is doing exactly what makes boaters and professional captains hate them. He is WAY too close as he's jumping the waves... geezuz man, if you know that guy tell him to not do that again.. being a jetski owner myself the waves are just as big 50 feet back as they are where he is... made for some neat video, but man, I hate seeing someone do exactly what everyone hates.

Hi, I know the guy on the ski and the skipper of the boat, it's not a problem doing that here in Guernsey (small island with not so strict laws) the ferry company don't mind us going in that close in fact they like it as the passengers find it entertaining. They have told us you injure yourself then it's your problem. We don't do it on other boats just that one. I know where your coming from and don't mind people stating that.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
svdroneshots