DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Checking in from Atlanta,GA

neburQ

Reactions
Just had my Mavic for a few days. Looking forward to sharing and gaining knowledge from this community

Reactions: dirkclod
Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for
current developments in Mavic quadcopter’s. Read the manual a few times and watch lots of Youtube videos on the subject to give yourself a good start.
Enjoy! Thumbswayup

Welcome to DronePilots newest forum neburQ

If you need any help with getting it set up up or flying it, let me know. Im up in Duluth near Gwinnett Place Mall. Theres a nice park near me named Shorty Howell Park where I teach people how to fly.

Reactions: neburQ
Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

If you need any help with getting it set up up or flying it, let me know. Im up in Duluth near Gwinnett Place Mall. Theres a nice park near me named Shorty Howell Park where I teach people how to fly.
Do you have a shop locally, for drone parts and accessories?

Do you have a shop locally, for drone parts and accessories?

I dont have a local shop, I do my work from the garage (and dining room and living room). I mostly sell parts online but if a local wanted something, I can accommodate and meet nearby. My office is generally my tailgate.

I dont have a local shop, I do my work from the garage (and dining room and living room). I mostly sell parts online but if a local wanted something, I can accommodate and meet nearby. My office is generally my tailgate.

Okay, thanks. I crashed my mavic earlier and I might have a problem with my gimbal, similar to this:
. Getting the "gimbal obstructed" and "motor overloaded" error in the app. I'm thinking of opening up the drone, maybe just a broken ribbon. Do you have spare parts for the gimbal?

Sorry about your crash. I dont have any spare ribbons or motor cables for the gimbal right now, I have just been swapping out new cameras for customers broken ones and then giving them some money for their broken ones. Anything else broken on the drone? Did you have DJI refresh?

Reactions: GreatScott
I am to. Chipped prop and a bit of scratch nothing else broke and still flying fine. Unfortunately, I did not get DJI refresh so I'm looking for alternatives. Do you do the gimbal swap then? I'm interested if we can work something out.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rapidair