DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Checking in from Australia

BJF13

Reactions
Hi to Mavic Pilots group,

After much research and helpful posts in this group (thank you everybody) I am now a Mavic Owner. Had only flown a small toy quadcopter before with the usual results of every landing being a crash ! The Mavic is incredible in it's stability and control.

First couple of flights were in beginner mode to make sure have the flight safety rules and basics right, then now 3 flights with some decent video and photo results. Last flight even over water at Patonga Beach,
Broken Bay NSW. Lots to learn and really enjoying the experience so far. Looking forward to reading all the great posts from MavicPilots.

Thanks, Brad

org_9460bb9468fe19d9_1496531180000.jpg

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Reactions: BJF13
Hi to Mavic Pilots group,

After much research and helpful posts in this group (thank you everybody) I am now a Mavic Owner. Had only flown a small toy quadcopter before with the usual results of every landing being a crash ! The Mavic is incredible in it's stability and control.

First couple of flights were in beginner mode to make sure have the flight safety rules and basics right, then now 3 flights with some decent video and photo results. Last flight even over water at Patonga Beach,
Broken Bay NSW. Lots to learn and really enjoying the experience so far. Looking forward to reading all the great posts from MavicPilots.

Thanks, Brad

View attachment 14433

Great shots Brad and welcome to the Mavic forum.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929