DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Checking in from SE Australia

Reactions
Hi All,

I have been lurking for the last few days and recently created an account. I have posted once or twice already so thank you to the community thus far. Everyone has been very helpful so far and I look forward to the community building.

If I could ask, what is the consensus with third party telemetry and flight logging websites?

Thanks again.

BNF

Hi All,

I have been lurking for the last few days and recently created an account. I have posted once or twice already so thank you to the community thus far. Everyone has been very helpful so far and I look forward to the community building.

If I could ask, what is the consensus with third party telemetry and flight logging websites?

Thanks again.

BNF
Howdy from Wyoming BurgersAndFlies, welcome to the community. Plenty of fine folk and great information here.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

what is the consensus with third party telemetry and flight logging websites?
You can find a list of commonly used flight log tools here. All of the listed tools are good at different things. If you can tell me more about what you'd like to do with your flight logs, I can recommend the best tool for that job.

Welcome to DronePilots newest forum :)

If you can tell me more about what you'd like to do with your flight logs, I can recommend the best tool for that job.

Thankyou, I am hoping to keep records of my flights, do some basic flight planning and keep records of equipment, maintenance and any issues that I have along the way. It is mainly for hobby purposes but I do like to keep good records, particularly when its a reasonably expensive investment :D.

Check out Airdata.com. It doesn't reveal all of the important details in flight records, but it's probably the best tool for keeping a record of your flights.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mini2boost