DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Ciao from Vancouver BC CANADA

Costa2003

Reactions
Hello droners my name is Costa. I live in Vancouver BC and just received my Mavic Pro Fly more combo only a few days ago. Only 1 real flight so far under my belt with a light crash on the very 1st flight haha. Looking to get lots of knowledge and info from this forum and looking fwd to all the posts that come in. It's my first drone ever so lots to learn. I want to potentially make it into a business down the road once I am comfortable with my flying and picture/video skills. Anyways just wanted to introduce myself.
Ciao

Reactions: dirkclod
Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for
current developments in Mavic quadcopter’s. If you’re new to RC aircraft be sure to read the manual a few times and watch lots of Youtube videos on the subject to give yourself a good start.
Enjoy! Thumbswayup

MAVIC MANUAL: https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/mavic/20170301/UserManual/Mavic_Pro_User_Manual_en_v1.4.pdf

Welcome to DronePilots newest forum . :)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Hi Costa!

I'm in Burnaby and fly the Mavic as well.
I'm here trying to find other pilots in our area.
It would be nice to get together more pilots and learn from each other and have fun.
Let me know if this is what you're looking for.

Rudi

Hi Costa!

I'm in Burnaby and fly the Mavic as well.
I'm here trying to find other pilots in our area.
It would be nice to get together more pilots and learn from each other and have fun.
Let me know if this is what you're looking for.

Rudi

Hey Rudi,

Yes been lurking on the forum even before I bought the Mavic to see if there any other locals are on here as well. Yes definitely interested in getting a group going. I know I have LOTS to learn! How long you been flying Mavic?

Great to hear we're on the same page. I'm a new pilot too. Only had the Mavic since end of Feb. I did try to practice as much I could.
Learned mostly from youtube videos :) Have about 50 hours of flight time.
Crashed it lightly a few times (because this is the best way to learn) :)
Last crash though, it was fatal - I raised the bar to go in sports mode and flew it at 50 Km/H before crashing it into a tree.
Now it's at DJI Repair center Should be beck next week or so.
Good thing I bought the DJI Care Refresh.
Anyways, keep in touch and let's try to set a date to get them out some time soon.
Here's a family video I made in March in and around Whistler.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929