DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Cinematic footage with the Mavic Pro

JoshuaCarlton

Reactions
I was able to capture this while I was traveling through California this weekend. Shot at 4k 30. Color profile set to NONE, settings were +1- 0-0. I used Taco ND filters, mostly number 16. ISO was 100 and shutter speed was 60, This is straight from the camera with no correction or grading. Not perfect by any means but I feel like it shows that you can create a filmic look.

Awesome looking video. Can you do a shot in brighter lighting, I would like to see how well it works when it has to deal with higher levels of contrast.

Rob

My Tacos MC arrived today, but to cold outside to test...

I was able to capture this while I was traveling through California this weekend. Shot at 4k 30. Color profile set to NONE, settings were +1- 0-0. I used Taco ND filters, mostly number 16. ISO was 100 and shutter speed was 60, This is straight from the camera with no correction or grading. Not perfect by any means but I feel like it shows that you can create a filmic look.
Love the revealing shot of the mountains.

Reactions: jointeffort
The flares in the shots that are into the sun are pretty prominent. I'm referring to the circular orbs that look like the moon. Any idea if these are from the filters or the camera?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
turtle27mike