DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Cold Day In The park 1:30 min video 14°

jamgabbi

Reactions
Almost Frostbite on my hands also I had to land on a blanket my hands were to cold for a hand catch
Enjoy

tibbits.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Reed L
Nice. The benefit to flying in these and similar conditions as it keeps down the number of "looky loo's" and wanna be drone police. Question: Since you give attribution of the music used in the clip at the end of the video does that allow one to use copyrighted material and not have Youtube pull the video based on music used ?

Nice. The benefit to flying in these and similar conditions as it keeps down the number of "looky loo's" and wanna be drone police. Question: Since you give attribution of the music used in the clip at the end of the video does that allow one to use copyrighted material and not have Youtube pull the video based on music used ?
LOL we have a lot Drone police in NYC/ Bronx i can go on forever with stories
see below copyright info

Copyrighted content was found in your video.
The claimant is allowing their content to be used in your YouTube video. However, ads might appear on it.

There everywhere! I always ask what law or statute are you quoting. (crickets...) or a full on tirade. I thank them for the lecture and ask them to move on. Then look down at my pepper spray canister and then look up and lock eyes. So far its still full. :)

Reactions: jamgabbi
There everywhere! I always ask what law or statute are you quoting. (crickets...) or a full on tirade. I thank them for the lecture and ask them to move on. Then look down at my pepper spray canister and then look up and lock eyes. So far its still full. :)
I had a lot of similar issues and was also threatened and cops got involved. I just packed up and left.
Smh

Great remedy!!

I had a lot of similar issues and was also threatened and cops got involved. I just packed up and left.
Smh

I had an instance where a guy told me " go ahead and swing" . I told him that I have way too much too loose and laughed. Plus both hands were full. One with controller and one with my bird.

He was trying to rip me saying I was flying too closely to kids in the park that were doing infield practice. I was flying pretty far away and the kids were packing up to go home.

I pointed out that he was getting emotional and making a scene when the kids were leaving the area and thats ridiculous. Then the spit started to fly out of his mouth as he yelled. It was really a treat to watch.
From now on my motto is
"Its always nice to add a little spice to thier life before you leave". LOL

Most of the time when i fly my wife stands guard its crazy the NewYork area. When Im down in Florida never an Issue

Reactions: BD0G
That gives a whole new meaning to the term "spotter". When I fly in Tahoe most of the time no issue as its fairly remote in most areas.

Although I was taking some video the other day with traffic whizzing past after a fresh snow and a guy honks his horn about 3 times as hes driving by at ~Approx 30 mph and when I looked over he flipped me the bird.

I had an instantaneous urge to flip over to Sport mode and Course Lock so I could fly parallel to him and give chase. Changed mind on that in milliseconds.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minicopters