DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Color profiles have changed in firmware V01.03.0600

Pete Martson

Reactions
I have noticed that the color profile names have changed in the latest firmware V01.03.0600 / IOS app. I have not checked Android.

New names as follows:

D-Cinelike
D-Log
Normal
TrueColor
Art
Film
B&W
Cool
Twilight
Pale
OldPhoto
Warm
Blue
Blockbuster

I have not tried any to see if there are any changes to the existing profiles (D-Log etc.)

Reactions: Cmick1972
I have noticed that the color profile names have changed in the latest firmware V01.03.0600 / IOS app. I have not checked Android.

New names as follows:

D-Cinelike
D-Log
Normal
TrueColor
Art
Film
B&W
Cool
Twilight
Pale
OldPhoto
Warm
Blue
Blockbuster
I have not tried any to see if there are any changes to the existing profiles (D-Log etc.)
I guess that's better than Film-A, Film-B, Film-C... At least now you have an idea of what to expect. I'll still never use them. If I want to create a look, I'll do it in post where I can undo it if I want, and decide on my own what I want that style to look like.

They weren't film a,b,c in the last two versions either.
I don't use these profiles, but DJI need to stop messing with them for the sake of people that do use them.

Reactions: dewster
They weren't film a,b,c in the last two versions either.
I don't use these profiles, but DJI need to stop messing with them for the sake of people that do use them.

Yes this is becoming a huge problem for people who use the camera in a semi professional or professional way. I now have 2 different forms of D-Log video on my hard drive and it gets a bit complicated knowing which LUT to use on which video clip. Luckily I have switched to ART and have dumped D-LOG because it's just horribly over compressed dynamic range. I still have lots of older footage that needs to be graded and its very confusing to know what it was shot in.

Rob

Reactions: Pathogen

New names as follows:

D-Cinelike
D-Log
Normal
TrueColor
Art
Film
B&W
Cool
Twilight
Pale
OldPhoto
Warm
Blue
Blockbuster

Holy smokes! I’ve been begging/waiting for this since December when I purchased it. I REALLY hope this is true! Thanks DJI for listening.

Holy smokes! I’ve been begging/waiting for this since December when I purchased it. I REALLY hope this is true! Thanks DJI for listening.

You do know that my statement is over 2 years old and refers to the Mavic Pro NOT the Mavic 2 Pro. I wish the Mavic 2 Pro had this many color profiles!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
James Hoogenboom