DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Connecticut

My new Mavic replacement has finally arrived. Totally unexceptable exchange policy. At least the new one was better packed. Was only able to squeeze in one quick flight tonight. So far it seams rock solid. Can't wait for better weather.

Reactions: Five-O
This is a pic I took last night too. Further up the Thames.

Attachments

• Snowmageddon.jpg
    Snowmageddon.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 38
Reactions: Double-C
Howdy CT pilots. I'm in the New Haven area. Joined the forum yesterday, Waiting for my Mavic to be delivered....impatiently.

Reactions: Double-C
Welcome to the forum. Are you new to the hobby?

Welcome to the forum. Are you new to the hobby?
At this level, yes. I've been limited to playing around with minis and simulators up to now. Figured it was time to get serious! I'm glad to have found this group as I'm sure I'm going to have some questions.

At this level, yes. I've been limited to playing around with minis and simulators up to now. Figured it was time to get serious! I'm glad to have found this group as I'm sure I'm going to have some questions.

Welcome to the forum from Litchfield!

Reactions: subcanis
Hello from Danbury!
Ordered my Mavic about a week ago and awaiting shipment. This will be my third GPS drone (Yuneec Breeze & Phantom 3 Advanced) and I have a few nano and toy grade quads that I fly for fun as well. Looking forward to finding new placed to fly and meeting some new folks.

Reactions: Five-O
Hey All! Barkhamsted, CT here. Mavic has just arrived. Set it up and updated the firmware. Found this forum searching on how to shut the controller off! LOL! Can't wait to fly it and maybe meet up with some other local flyers. Cheers

Waterbury area. Mine is on the way. I've had a yuneec typhoon for a couple years now and decided to buy the mavic after seeing one being flown at sleeping giant park last weekend. This one will suit my traveling agenda much better than the one I have now. A little overwhelmed with all the extras it seems like I need to buy and how differently this one works vs my typhoon. Would be nice to get together with others flying in the area.

@DSGDSG I'm planning on hiking and flying over at Sleeping Giant sometime this weekend, weather permitting. I'd be down to meet up if you're around.

Just keep in mind that the great communist State of Connecticut bans flying drones in state parks.....wtf

oh wow I did not know that. that's absurd, but I'd imagine some kid with a drone did something stupid to cause this

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
James Hoogenboom