DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Connessione persa

Stefano1234

Reactions
Ciao a tutti, ho recentemente acquistato il Mavic dij pro, ho trovato 2 problemi che non riesco a risolvere, penso che sia causato dalla mia inesperienza, il primo e uno strano sfarfallio durante i video, il secondo che è il più grave, perde continuamente la connessione tra il telefono ( Iphone 7 plus) con radiocomando e drone, qualcuno mi può aiutare, grazie in anticipo, saluti

Innanzitutto, perdonare il mio italiano - non è quello che era. Congratulazioni per ottenere il tuo nuovo Mavic Pro. Per il primo numero, puoi inviare un video che mostra quale tipo di sfarfallio si sta riferendo? Per il secondo, voglio solo assicurarsi di avere aperte le antenne e che il volto piatto sta puntando in direzione del Mavic. Questo ha un grande effetto sulla distanza che il segnale viaggerà.

English please. This is an English Language forum!

Hello everyone, sorry my bad English, and thank you for taking my call, the connection is lost between the phone is the remote control, to restore I have to exit the phone application and reopen the application, this problem is constant, while the flicker can be seen in the video, thanks again everyone

Most connection issues are caused by dirt or lint squashed in the bottom of the charging port. For the lightning port, you can use the sim

Another thing to try is uninstall your DJI Go 4 app, restart your phone, and reinstall it.

Most connection issues are caused by dirt or lint squashed in the bottom of the charging port. For the lightning port, you can use the sim

Another thing to try is uninstall your DJI Go 4 app, restart your phone, and reinstall it.
Thank you so much, you have been very kind. , I try

The lightning port is best cleaned with something like a plastic toothpick. Do NOT use metal inside as it can create all kinds of trouble.

[QUOTE = "Stefano1234, post: 182555, member: 20361"] Is cleaning,
but I do not understand why always loses the connection, the drone you can check on the remote, but I do not see anything in your phone [/ QUOTE]
Try a new cable connection dude

I deleted applications, restarted, I downloaded application, I change port
connect radio remote control, with a new cable, change video settings, now everything is ok, thanks everyone for the help, I am very happy that everything works

Reactions: Peel
I deleted applications, restarted, I downloaded application, I change port
connect radio remote control, with a new cable, change video settings, now everything is ok, thanks everyone for the help, I am very happy that everything works

Stefano buona sera, oh lo stesso problema,
Sai per caso la causa effettiva della perdita segnale telefono e radiocomando? Sto diventando matto ( ho provato con altri due iphone e non davano problemi gli altri)
Grazie

Stefano buona sera, oh lo stesso problema,
Sai per caso la causa effettiva della perdita segnale telefono e radiocomando? Sto diventando matto ( ho provato con altri due iphone e non davano problemi gli altri)
Grazie
English please!

Reactions: Clinton1
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minicopters