DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Controller tablet holder / extender

J-Man

Reactions
Anyone have experience with SKYREAT DJI Mavic Pro Aluminum-Alloy Foldable Extender or Darkhorse Extended Foldable Clamp Mount Holder For DJI Mavic Pro Remote? .... or other recommendation? Thanks

I have the Skyreat and really like it. Some people complain that it can block the controller but memorizing the buttons is pretty simple. And, everyone is looking for a bigger screen - the easiest way to make the screen bigger is to put it closer to your face ;)

I do loosen the tilt screw as much as possible to minimize wear on the teeth but eventually they may wear out/fail. Still not bad for less than $20.

Amazon.com : SKYREAT Upgraded Dji Mavic Pro Tablet Ipad Mount Holder Bracket for Mavic Pro Remote Controller : Camera & Photo

Reactions: J-Man
I don't know anything about the Skyreat, but I got the Darkhorse. I opened attached tested and put it back for return immediately. Cheaply made and the bolts cannot tighten enough and my ipad would just flop over. I use the mavmount now, cost more but real happy with it.

The darkhorse one is really cheaply made the base plastic piece feels like you can crack it with your fingers, I wouldn't recommend it, but kept mine after modding it to reinforce it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kramme