DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Controller won't boot

xa6driver

Reactions
After my frustrations with the 3DR Solo I just purchased the MP. Checked this forum to anticipate problems, viewed all the YouTube videos, downloaded the User Guide prior to purchase. Paid my local distributor to ensure firmware, App, registration with DJI and confirm warranty was received and confirmed. Prior to set-up controller was charged to 100%. During set-up it discharged to around 20%. Recharged to 100% but noticed on the led it went from 20% down to zero before eventually recharging to 100%. After having completed a successful set-up (2 days ago) disconnected charger from controller only to find today that when I depress the power button it shows 100%...depress and hold the led goes blank and will not display "connecting". I'm using a Samsung Tab S connected to the controller from the USB port on the bottom of the controller (same connection used in the initial successful set-up). What now appears on the tablet is the DJI Phantom 4 Pro image with the obvious option to "Enter device" which then brings up the standard DJI screen with no camera image. I assume without the controller input that's as far as I can go. The distributor had everything working just fine when he left so something else is going on here and I find it hard to believe it's anything I've done even though I haven't changed a thing since that set-up. Sorry for the verbiage...guess I could have said "controller will not stay on" and asked for a response...

Maybe you're waiting too long between the initial push, and push and hold....it needs to be almost instant, otherwise the controller won't turn on.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rugnrollseo