DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Controlling Mavic by Wi-Fi, what am I missing?

Zandian

Reactions
OK, I believe I've followed all the directions for controlling the Mavic by Wi-Fi but I get to the point where it says tap the icon in the top right of the screen. Where the hell is that? It's not on the main login page, and not on the camera screen. What I kissing? Is there an entirely different app for it?

Z

Have you switched the Mavic to Wifi mode and turned it on? It creates its own wifi hotspot.

Have you connected to the Mavic Wifi Network on the phone? If you didnt get the password, it is under where the battery connects - its required.

Have you launched the DJI Go app after you were connected to the Mavic Wifi? If should connect automatically at this point.

Have you switched the Mavic to Wifi mode and turned it on? It creates its own wifi hotspot.

Have you connected to the Mavic Wifi Network on the phone? If you didnt get the password, it is under where the battery connects - its required.

Have you launched the DJI Go app after you were connected to the Mavic Wifi? If should connect automatically at this point.
Thanks for the info. Yeah, I figured it out. I was reading the quick start guide, not the full user guide. Read that and made more sense! :)

Thanks again
Z

Well you know what they say, RTFM.

:)

Nice to see one fellow flyer helping another - sharing information, it is what these forums are meant to do.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlafica