DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Cornwall

Stelaruk

Reactions
Hi all. I am near Bodmin Moor in Cornwall and have ordered the Mavic pro. Supplier estimates mid November delivery. I am looking forward to filming on the moors and beaches around here....I have two rescue Rottweillers and enjoy surfing as much as I can

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to our newest forum Stelaruk .
Am looking forward to some pictures from there .:)

Nice, gentle giants, we see one regularly on one of our walking routes. When the Mavic arrives, I plan to get some good footage of where we go, including Bodmin Moor, Dartmoor and Cornwall beaches.

Nice, gentle giants, we see one regularly on one of our walking routes. When the Mavic arrives, I plan to get some good footage of where we go, including Bodmin Moor, Dartmoor and Cornwall beaches.
Yes your in nice part of the country down there, been down there once Dartmore

Hi,

We live in Hove but will be spending Christmas with my sister who live just outside North Bovey. We'll be with our 3 dogs and hopefully my Mavic, fingers crossed!
Julie.jpg

Reactions: Stelaruk
North Cornwall coastline is my favourite place in the UK. The river camel estuary includes four picturesque places being Wadebridge (well kind of!), Padstow, Rock and Polzeath. From the rumps to stepper point the estuary meets the sea where residents and holidaymakers alike enjoy some of the best views Cornwall has to offer. Not sure what the restrictions around the grass airfield are like around the formerly named Roserrow golf club. The beach at Polzeath is a surfing magnet with sees spectacular sunsets with Newlands island adding to the scenery. St Enodoc church in the lea of Bray hill by the 10th hole, has to be one of the prettiest and best golf courses in the UK. From Pentire point to Port Isaac along the coastal path are steep craggy rocks, passing the Mouls on the way. Gods country and there's so much more.........

Looks lovely. I am only about 30 miles from there, so may give you a shout over Xmas to got for a dog (and Mavic) walk.....

Hi Rick, I totally agree with you about the North Cornwall coastline. It is my favourite also. I go to Widemouth Bay (Black Rock), with the dogs or for a surf fairly often, it's just along from Bude.

I live in Cheshire but most of my childhood and early adult holidays were spent in Rock. It's become a bit "Chelsea by the sea" now, but hasn't really changed that much. Out of season is the best time especially late summer when the weather can be perfect but without the thronging masses. I spent two days late spring of this year staying at the Metropole hotel in Padstow and taking a ferry each morning across the estuary to play St Enodoc golf club, and then two more days in Devon playing at Saunton gc, but staying in Croyde, which is another big surfer dude destination! I love all of the South West, but Kernow is the place to be!

Reactions: Stelaruk
I know Croyde and Saunton well. I learnt to Surf at Croyde, some 15 rears ago when we first moved to the West Country from London.

Reactions: Rick
Hello,

It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum. I hope that you will take advantage of the benefits that come with membership and that you will be able to use the forum for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Mavic quadcopter’s.

Enjoy! TU

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada